Choose a country or area to be content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Products and Services
- Source Measure Units
- U2722A and U2723A USB Modular Source/Measure Units
- U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit
The U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit is a 3-channel 20V/120mA that can operate in a 4-quadrant operation with channels connected in series or in parallel to achieve up to 60 V/360 mA. It uses a standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity ─ allowing users to set up and configure tests swiftly with its plug and play feature.
The U2722A can function as a standalone module. It can also be used with the other modules in the USB Modular Instruments and DAQ family as a compact, expandable solution.
The optional Keysight U2941A parametric test fixture is designed to complement the usage of U2722A USB source measure unit in the testing of semiconductor components, including SMT and DIP ICs.
If you are looking for a basic yet complete IV curve tracer solution for component devices, the Keysight Parametric Measurement Manager Pro is up to the task. The software works with the U2722A USB modular source measure unit to analyze discrete semiconductor without needing to write a single line of programming code. It’s now available online for free.
Keysight U2700A series USB Modular Instruments has won Design News’ Golden Mousetrap Award in the 2009 Best Products Category. The Design News’ Awards Program has recognized engineering innovation and creativity in product design for more than two decades.
- 3 channel source measure unit and 4 Quadrant (±20V)
- High current sensitivity of 100pA with 16-bit resolution
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Low current measurement capability down to nA levels
- Voltage and Current programming / readback
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft Windows operating systems only.)
- BenchVue software license (BV0023B) included with your instrument makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
- Compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI LabView and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Command Logger bundled in the AMM software enables capturing and reviewing of configuration commands. The Code Converter helps ease programming for users by converting the Command logger files to snippets of VEE, VB, C++, and C# codes.