Können wir Ihnen behilflich sein?
Notice: The U2722A will be discontinued on June 1, 2024. The last day to place an order for this product is May 31, 2024. Keysight will continue to provide support for this product for the standard period of 5 years. You may purchase the relevant bench or modular system as an alternatives Function Generator (EDU33211A), SMU (N6784A), Digital Multimeter (EDU34450A), Oscilloscope (EDUX1052G), DAQ (DAQ970A).
The U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit is a 3-channel 20V/120mA that can operate in a 4-quadrant operation with channels connected in series or in parallel to achieve up to 60 V/360 mA. It uses a standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity ─ allowing users to set up and configure tests swiftly with its plug and play feature.
The U2722A can function as a standalone module. It can also be used with the other modules in the USB Modular Instruments and DAQ family as a compact, expandable solution.
The optional Keysight U2941A parametric test fixture is designed to complement the usage of U2722A USB source measure unit in the testing of semiconductor components, including SMT and DIP ICs.
If you are looking for a basic yet complete IV curve tracer solution for component devices, the Keysight Parametric Measurement Manager Pro is up to the task. The software works with the U2722A USB modular source measure unit to analyze discrete semiconductor without needing to write a single line of programming code. It’s now available online for free.
Keysight U2700A series USB Modular Instruments has won Design News’ Golden Mousetrap Award in the 2009 Best Products Category. The Design News’ Awards Program has recognized engineering innovation and creativity in product design for more than two decades.
- 3 channel source measure unit and 4 Quadrant (±20V)
- High current sensitivity of 100pA with 16-bit resolution
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Low current measurement capability down to nA levels
- Voltage and Current programming / readback
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft Windows operating systems only.)
- BenchVue software license (BV0023B) included with your instrument makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
- Compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, NI LabView and Microsoft Visual Studio
- Command Logger bundled in the AMM software enables capturing and reviewing of configuration commands. The Code Converter helps ease programming for users by converting the Command logger files to snippets of VEE, VB, C++, and C# codes.