Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- K-type bead probe supplied.
- Measures -50°C ~ 1000°C / -58°F ~ 1832°F.
- Slider switch to measure in °C or °F.
- 1 mV/°C or 1mV/°F output.
- Either Alkaline or Carbon-Zinc single standard 9V battery needed.
- To be used with Keysight handheld oscilloscopes or handheld digital multimeters.
The U1586B temperature adapter expands the capabilites of your handheld oscilloscope or handheld digital multimeter to measure temperature, either in °C of °F. To be used with a K-type bead thermocouple, and with approximately 1600 hours battery life with an alkaline battery, this adapter ensures you get the most out of your handheld scope or DMM purchase.
Interested in a U1586B?
Featured Resources for U1586B Temperature Module
User Manuals 2017.09.01
U1586B Temperature Adapter Operating Instructions