Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
Explore All Use Cases
What are you looking for?
U1586B Temperature Module
Expand the capabilities of your handheld oscilloscope or handheld digital multimeter to measure temperature
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
- K-type bead probe supplied.
- Measures -50°C ~ 1000°C / -58°F ~ 1832°F.
- Slider switch to measure in °C or °F.
- 1 mV/°C or 1mV/°F output.
- Either Alkaline or Carbon-Zinc single standard 9V battery needed.
- To be used with Keysight handheld oscilloscopes or handheld digital multimeters.
The U1586B temperature adapter expands the capabilites of your handheld oscilloscope or handheld digital multimeter to measure temperature, either in °C of °F. To be used with a K-type bead thermocouple, and with approximately 1600 hours battery life with an alkaline battery, this adapter ensures you get the most out of your handheld scope or DMM purchase.
Featured Resources for U1586B Temperature Module
User Manuals 2017.09.01
U1586B Temperature Adapter Operating Instructions
View All Resources
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements