Notice for European Union Customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Please contact Keysight Authorized Distributors for quotation and ordering. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Slim, compact build (1 U half rack) for easy deployment
- LXI-C-compliant for seamless integration into an ATE system
- Online web browser for real-time remote operations and Graphical User Interface (GUI) that emulates the display of N1911/12 P-Series power meters
- Equivalent P-Series N1911/12A bench instrument performance
- Compatible with all Keysight P-Series wideband power sensors, E-Series power sensors (except E9320 range) and 8480 Series power sensors
- A BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
The Keysight N8262A P-Series modular power meter enables LAN-based automated measurements of peak, peak-to-average ratio and average power. The N8262A enables fast, efficient, and cost-effective creation—and reconfiguration—of your ATE system. Owing to LXI test standardization and its interoperability with existing test assets, your system can be up and ready in no time.
The N8262A contributes to a lower cost of ownership with its LAN interface, much unlike PXI or VXI-based interfaces. Other features include its 30 MHz wide video bandwidth and its code-compatibility with P-Series and EPM-P power meters.
By helping you build greater assurance in system readiness, the N8262A frees you to focus where it counts most.
Interested in a N8262A?
Extend the Capabilities for your P-Series Modular Power Meter (LXI Compliant)
Data Sheets 2021.01.08
N8262A P-Series Modular Power Meter and Power Sensors
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
P-Series Power Meter/Sensor LTE Measurement
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Tips for Querying CW and Average Power
Application Notes 2019.07.08
Power Meters and Power Sensors Software Migration
Programming Guides 2020.09.21
N8262A P-Series Modular Power Meter Programming Guide
Reference Guides 2016.04.09
E4416A Declaration of Conformity
Reference Guides 2015.01.19
N8262A P-Series Modular Power Meter (LXI Compliant) 2D Drawing, PDF Format
Service Manuals 2017.08.01
N8262A P-Series Modular Power Meter Service Guide