What are you looking for?
- 20 GHz bandwidth (at -3 dB), de-embeddable up to 30 GHz
- Enables signal verification and debugging of USB4, USB4 Version 2.0, USB 3.x, DisplayPort 1.4/2.0/2.1, Thunderbolt 2/3/4, and MHL 3.3/SuperMHL
- Breaks out four lanes of high-speed signals for signal measurement or injection as well as low-speed power and control lines to a secondary fixture (N7016A Type-C low-speed fixture)
- Comes with the form factor to fit two fixtures side-by-side and/or top-and-bottom
- Provides the elements to seamlessly leverage Keysight’s portfolio of compliance test applications
- Compatible with Infiniium V-Series, 90000 X, Z-Series, and discontinued 90000 Q-Series
The N7015A type C test kit provides the best-in-class performance up to 30 GHz of de-embeddable bandwidth, enabling signal verification and debug of USB/DP/Thunderbolt designs and other high-speed signal standards to support type C connectors.
The N7015A high-speed USB type C fixture breaks out 4 lanes of high-speed signals for signal measurement or injection as well as low-speed power and control lines to a secondary fixture (N7016A) for monitoring and control. The flexible fixture kit enables signal accessibility and probing to the USB device, host (upstream and downstream) ports. The N7016A low-speed fixture manages power and control lines from the N7015A to support termination requirements, and test configuration as well as connection to a power delivery controller.
It comes with the form factor to fit two fixtures side-by-side and/or top-and-bottom. Whether connected side-by-side or stacked, the fixtures meet the minimum spacing allowed for in the specification. Durable fixture design ensures multiple connections and disconnections without failure in an active test environment.
See also N7015A/N7016A USB Type-C Interconnect Assembly Controller Software
Interested in a N7015A?
Featured Resources for N7015A Type-C High-Speed Test Fixture
Data Sheets 2021.01.27
N7015A Type-C Test Fixtures
Application Notes 2017.11.30
How to Test USB Type-C Alternate Mode
Article Reprints 2016.06.21
Power Delivery and the Type-C Revolution
Solution Briefs 2022.10.13
Measure and Achieve USB Compliance Quickly
Solution Briefs 2022.10.14
USB4 Transmitter Testing Made Easy
Solution Briefs 2022.10.27
USB4 Receiver Testing Made Easy
View All Resources