What are you looking for?
The Keysight N5293AX52 is a broadband frequency extension module designed for use with Keysight’s new PNA / PNA-X-based millimeter-wave solutions. It is a compact, lightweight, and ruggedize frequency extender module with built-in bias tee for pulsed DC bias operation. It interfaces with the Keysight N5292A test set controller. The modules allow users to extend the frequency coverage of a base PNA / PNA-X Series network analyzers to a range of 10 MHz to 110 GHz. For more information about cable and accessories for use with network analyzers, please visit Network Analyzer Accessories.
- Ruggedized 1 mm connector
- Built-in bias tee for pulsed DC bias
- 1.8 m interface cable for connection to N5292A controller
- Typical maximum power of 0 dBm from 90 GHz to 110 GHz
- Typical sweep range from -60 to the maximum power
- Typical noise floor of -120 dBm to 26.5 GHz, -110 dBm to 110 GHz
Interested in an N5293AX52?
Technical Specifications 2023.01.18
N5290A Technical Specifications
Technical Overviews 2023.02.07
Banded Millimeter Wave Network Analysis
Configuration Guides 2022.12.08
PNA Family Microwave Network Analyzers (N522x/3x/4xB)
Configuration Guides 2022.06.21
Millimeter Wave Network Analyzers (N5290A/N5291A)
View All Resources