The New Standard
As devices become highly integrated, complete characterization requires a complete RF and microwave measurement solution. The E5080B provides R&D performance up to 53 GHz and advanced test flexibility. Best-in-class dynamic range, trace noise, and temperature stability guarantee reliability and repeatability.
- Wide frequency coverage from 9 kHz to 4.5/6.5/9/14/20 GHz or 100 kHz to 26.5/32/44/53 GHz
- Fully capture device performance with a wide dynamic range of 140 dB
- Achieve complete device characterization with optional built in DC sources, bias tees, pulse generators and pulse modulators
- Consistently test between R&D and production with the same UI and SCPI commands as high-end PNAs
- Improve throughput by performing spectrum analysis, pulsed-RF measurements, vector mixer measurements, noise figure, and more on a single instrument
The E5080B eliminates the cost and complexity of configuring multiple instruments. Integrated hardware capabilities for a wide range of tests turn the E5080B into a complete measurement solution.
The E5080B's options include:
- DC sources
- Pulse generators and modulators
- Spectrum analysis
- Noise figure measurements
E5080B Network Analyzer Software
Network analyzer software tools enable you to investigate, characterize, and troubleshoot your designs in a variety of measurement applications. Simplify complex measurements on your E5080B with software applications such as advanced time domain analysis, spectrum analysis, pulsed-RF measurements, and more.
Interested in a E5080B?
Extend The Capabilities
Data Sheets 2021.05.10
E5080B ENA Series Vector Network Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2021.04.10
E5080B ENA Series Vector Network Analyzers
Application Notes 2020.07.06
Understanding the Fundamental Principles of Vector Network Analysis
Application Notes 2018.09.12
Network Analyzer Dynamic Range – Understanding and Improving
Keysight Calibration. Get better results