Superior RF performance
- Frequency response: ± 0.4 dB to 26.5 GHz, ± 0.6 dB to 40 GHz, ± 1.0 dB to 50 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.2 to 26.5 GHz, 1.6 to 40 GHz, 2.8 to 50 GHz
- Low level sensitivity: > 0.4 mV/uW to 40 GHz, > 0.34 mV/uW to 50 GHz
- Maximum operating input power: 200 mW
- Typical short-term maximum input power (< 1 minute): 1 W
- Output polarity: negative
- Input connector: 2.4 mm male
- Output connector: SMC male
The Keysight 8474E is a high-performance detector using a gallium arsenide, planar-doped barrier detecting element. It features extremely flat frequency response over its entire band of operation and very good frequency response stability versus temperature. The Keysight 8474E is also very rugged with high resistance to ESD damage. The Keysight 8474E detector is available with a 2.4-mm (0.01 to 50 GHz) connector. This detector offers the options for optimal square-law loads (Option 102) and for positive polarity output (Option 103). No matched response option is available because the unit-to-unit frequency response tracking of this device is typically better than plus or minus 0.3 dB.
Interested in a 8474E?
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
8474B/C/E Planar-Doped Barrier Diode Detectors 0.01 to 50 GHz
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Planar Doped Barrier Diode Detectors
Microwave Test Accessories