What are you looking for?
- Maximum velocity with linear optics: 711 mm/s
- Reference frequency: 2.4 to 3.0 MHz
- Weight: 3.4 kg (7.5 lb)
- Warm up time: 90 minutes
- Diameter: 6 mm; Option 003: 3mm; Option 009: 9 mm
- Minimum output power: 180 µW; Option H03: 300 µW; Option H05: 240 µW; Option H07: 400 µW
- Maximum output power: 1 mW
- Beam height: 79.5 ± 1.0 mm
Input power requirement
- +15 V ± 0.3 V at 3.0 A maximum
- -15 V ± 0.3 V at 0.3 A maximum
The primary uses for the Keysight 5517C include VME- and PC-based laser interferometer systems where the velocity of motion is faster, such as semiconductor lithography and flat panel applications. Option 009 allows a larger angular range of measurement by providing a 9-mm beam diameter for use with three-axis interferometers. Please contact Keysight for custom requirements.
Interested in a 5517C?
Extend the Capabilities for Your Laser Head
Featured Resources for 5517C Laser Head
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Optics and Laser Heads for Laser-Interferometer Positioning Systems
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
5517A, 5517B, 5517C, 5517CL, 5517D, 5517DL, 5517EL, 5517FL, 5517GL Laser Heads for Transducer Systems
View All Resources