Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Digital Acquisition Benchtop System
- 34980A Multifunction Switch / Measure Unit, Modules
- 34951A 4-Channel D/A Converter with Waveform Memory for 34980A
34951A 4-Channel D/A Converter with Waveform Memory for 34980A
4-Channel D/A Converter with Waveform Memory for 34980A
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
- Four isolated analog outputs
- Output up to +/-16V DC or +/-20mA DC
- 16-bits of resolution
- 200 kHz update rate
- Default standard waveforms
- Onboard memory to create your own waveforms
The Keysight 34951A module for the 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Unit has four electronically calibrated analog channels that can output up to +/-16V DC or +/-20mA DC with 16 bits of resolution. Each channel can be updated individually with a 200 kHz update rate. You can use the standard waveforms provided or create your own with over 500,000 points. These points can be dynamically allocated among one or more channels and output as a point-to-point arb.
These D/As are useful to source bias voltages to your device under test, to control your analog programmable power supplies, or use the outputs as setpoints for your control systems. Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors allow for use with standard cables, terminal blocks, or mass interconnect solutions.