Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Frequency: DC to 500MHz
- DC Bias: -40V to +40V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55degC (Same as for Measurement Instrument)
- Contacts the SMD with the parallel electrodes.
- It is also provided with another pair of electrodes for holding the lead components.
- Terminal Connection: APC-7
The 16092A test fixure is designed for impedance evaluation of both lead and SMD components. It is furnished with two modules that can be readily screwed onto the plate to measure either lead or SMD components.