E4991A RF Impedance/Material Analyzer BIOS Update
Instructions for BIOS Update (Refer to Service Note E4991A-03)
- Download the zip file (E4991A_BIOS_020311.zip) to your PC.
- Unzip the zip file then you can see the following three files.
- Extract (or Drug and Drop) these three files to your Desktop screen.
- Insert your formatted floppy disk to your PC's floppy disk drive.
- Double click make_fd.bat file on your desktop screen. Then you can see Command Prompt screen.
- Press any key. Then BIOS Update software is automatically installed to your floppy disk. In case it fails, close the Command Prompt screen and retry from (5).
- While installing, you see xxxx-xxxx of 2879. Then "copy complete" is shown when all the installation is completed.
- Verify the following 10 files are on your floppy disk.
Note: AUTOEXEC.BAT, COMMAND.COM and CONFIG.SYS can be seen when the "show hidden files and folders" is activated. To check this, go to followings below.
Explorer -> Tools -> Folder Options... -> view -> Hidden Files and folders.
The BIOS update instructions above is applicable to Phoenix BIOS only.
|릴리스 날짜||버젼||버전 설명|
|2007-02-05||020311||E4991A RF Impedance/Material Analyzer BIOS Update|
|E4991A RF Impedance/Material Analyzer BIOS Update|
Click the download button and save the file to a temporary directory on your PC (or instrument).
- Does Not Require a License
Installs on: Instrument
- Windows 2000
No specific prerequisites