Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land oder Gebiet
Bestätigen Sie Ihr Land, damit Sie die für Sie zutreffenden Informationen über Preise, Sonderangebote, Veranstaltungen und Kontaktdaten erhalten.
Produkte & Service
Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzer
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Signalgeneratoren, Quellen & Stromversorgung
- Mobilfunk und andere Wireless-Technologien
- Modulare Messgeräte
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service und Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Verwaltung und Optimierung von Testressourcen
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Training Services
- Infoline Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oszilloskope & Analysatoren
- Überblick und Leistungsmerkmale
- Upgrades nach dem Kauf
Notice to EU customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- Supports GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/E-EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, cdma2000®/1xEV-DO/eHRPD, TD-SCDMA/TD-HSDPA/TD-HSUPA, IS-95, TIA/EIA-136 and AMPS wireless device testing.
- Software upgradeable for quick access to new functionality.
- Integrate with WTM software for quick automation of RF and parametric tests
- Remotely controllable through GPIB interface
- 292 to 2700 MHz frequency range includes all commercial 3GPP and 3GPP2 frequency bands
- -110 to -13 dBm output level range with modulation
- VSWR <1.2:1 400 to 2000 MHz
- < +/-1.0 dB channel power measurement accuracy
The industry standard for high-speed, accurate and reliable RF measurements, coupled with flexible network emulation
The E5515C hardware platform for the 8960 wireless communications test set is the world’s most trusted solution for wireless device manufacturing and RF design and verification.
The proven 8960 test applications, developed for high-volume, automated wireless device manufacturing test, offer speed, accuracy, repeatability, and ease of programming, all on the format-flexible E5515C architecture. For the mobile manufacturer, this translates into lower test costs and higher production output to help meet customer demand for phones now and into the future.
The 8960’s flexible, accurate and fast RF measurements, coupled with a fully flexible yet easy-to-use network emulator help you design, integrate and verify your RF devices faster. Add the full-featured wireless test manager (WTM) software for automated RF parametric testing of 3GPP and 3GPP2 minimum performance standards to find issues sooner and resolve them faster! Ensure your device moves quickly through the RF conformance process with the GS-8800 RF design verification and conformance test systems; scalable high-performance test systems built around the 8960’s measurement speed, accuracy and repeatability. Further, the GS-8800 software includes pre-defined tests that conform to individual technology standards and can be easily configured or modified when used in the design verification environment.
The E5515C, paired with technology-specific test applications and lab applications, provides a tailored solution for your testing needs. Get exactly what you need at a price you can afford with the E5515C. See the 8960 Applications Feature Comparisons for more information, and download a copy of the 8960 Configuration Guide from the Document Library for details on how to order an 8960 test set to best meet your wireless device testing requirements.
Are you working on cutting-edge wireless device design, integration and verification for today’s hot new 3.5G technologies, such as 42 Mbps DC-HSDPA or MIMO? Unleash the new power of the 8960 with the new E5515E hardware platform. See the Related Products on the Options & Accessories tab for more information.
The 8960 is the only test set platform with the robust and accurate RF measurements, flexible network emulation and high data rate performance to enable complete wireless device testing across the development lifecycle. Enhance communication between engineering groups and speed time-to-market while reducing asset management workloads across the business with the 8960, the world’s most trusted wireless test set.
Kein Bild verfügbar