Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 4 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector type: choice of Type-N female, SMA female, APC-7
- Connect in series with 11716A Attenuator Interconnect Kit, Type-N
- Connect in series with 11716C Attenuator Interconnect Kit, SMA
The Keysight 8496A dc to 4 GHz manual step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 10 dB steps from 0 to 110 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option UK6. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Keysight 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Keysight 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
For more information about RF step attenuator, please visit 10 dB RF Step attenuators.
Interested in a 8496A?
Featured Resources for 8496A Manual Attenuator, 4 GHz, 110 dB, 10 dB steps
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Custom Switch Matrices
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Manual Step Attenuators
RF & Microwave Attenuators
User Manuals 2021.02.05
8494/95/96A/B Attenuators Operating and Service Manual