What are you looking for?
PathWave WaferPro software performs automated wafer-level measurements of semiconductor devices such as transistors and circuit components. It provides turnkey drivers and test routines for various instruments and wafer probers. Its new user interface makes setting up and running complex wafer-level test plans easy, while the latest Python 3 programming environment enables powerful customization capabilities.
PathWave WaferPro includes:
- Turnkey test algorithms and instrument drivers that reduce the software learning curve and accelerate the process of setting up your measurement system and performing your first measurement.
- Support for various prober’s manufacturers, including FormFactor Inc., MPI Corporation, and others.
- A modern and intuitive user interface which quickly enables you to connect to instruments and define a test plan.
- Exclusive integration with FormFactor’s latest control software, Velox 3. The WaferSync interface between PathWave WaferPro and Velox enables complete wafer map synchronization and automated monitoring of the RF calibration during test plan execution.
- Advanced tools such as Data Display Wafer Mapping Data Viewer increase productivity when efficiently handling high-volume data. In addition, the Python / PEL programming environment enables you to customize test algorithms and measured data analysis.
PathWave WaferPro is also the software platform for Keysight's Advanced Low-Frequency Noise Analyzer (A-LFNA), a high-performance noise analyzer for making accurate and repeatable low-frequency noise measurements.
Integrated Measurement Systems
PathWave WaferPro is a software component of Integrated Measurement Systems (IMS), a joint partnership program by Keysight Technologies and FormFactor. IMS products drastically reduce the time to first measurement and provide accurate and repeatable device and component characterization.
- Integrated Measurement System IMS-K-LFN - Integrated system with Keysight A-LFNA for 1/f flicker noise, RTN, phase noise, device characterization, and other low-frequency noise measurements
- Integrated Measurement System IMS-K-DC - Integrated system with Keysight SPA for DC parametric measurements
- Integrated Measurement System IMS-K-mmW/THz - Integrated Measurement System with Keysight VNA for S-parameters from RF to mmW to THz
Find the Product That's Right for You
Extend the Capabilities of PathWave WaferPro
Protect Your Innovation Investment
Technical Overviews 2023.08.09
PathWave WaferPro Software
Global Device Modeling Services
The Future of Design and Simulation Workflows - Report
Case Studies 2019.06.19
Engineering Education Transformed with Keysight Labs
RF and Microwave Industry-Ready Student Certification Program
View All Resources