Keysight's solutions enable characterization and modeling of cutting-edge CMOS and compound semiconductor devices. Keysight is the only vendor that provides complete end-to-end modeling solutions from automated measurements, device model extraction, and qualification to final process design kit (PDK) validation. Comprehensive modeling services are available with support from Keysight experts and advanced labs.
Key Benefits of Device Modeling Products
- PathWave Device Modeling (IC-CAP) is a versatile and user programmable industry standard for semiconductor device modeling.
- PathWave Model Builder (MBP) is a complete silicon turnkey device modeling software.
- PathWave Model QA (MQA) is the industry standard SPICE model signoff and acceptance software.
- PathWave WaferPro (WaferPro Express) supports wafer-level measurement and programming test software for use with a variety of instruments and wafer probes.
- Advanced Low-Frequency Noise Analyzer (A-LFNA) supports on-wafer measurement and analysis of flicker noise and random telegraph noise.
Protect Your Innovation Investment
The Future of Design and Simulation Workflows - Report
Case Studies 2019.06.19
Engineering Education Transformed with Keysight Labs
Global Device Modeling Services
Keysight EEsof EDA Customer Support
EDA Support Services
Application Notes 2016.03.23
Enabling Noise Measurements on Magnetic Sensors