Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Design + Test Software
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
All the Basics, Plus Digital Channels
Sometimes you need a basic oscilloscope with a little more functionality — features like advanced waveform math, higher updates rates, or mixed signal capabilities. All of this is available in the InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series — to enable you to perform deeper analysis in an entry-level oscilloscope.
- Achieve 70 MHz to 200 MHz of bandwidth
- Teach your students how to use an oscilloscope with the Educator’s Oscilloscope Training Kit
- Decode more signals at once with 8 digital channels in the mixed signal analysis option (MSO)
- Simulate operations with standard advanced math functions
- Isolate and analyze pulses, bursts, or infrequent glitches with segmented memory
- Perform easy pass/fail analysis with mask testing
Get More from Your Oscilloscope
Test even more efficiently with additional capabilities that will speed up your testing and help you learn about the different functions of an oscilloscope.
- Add integrated instruments to do even more with your oscilloscope: 20 MHz function generator, hardware serial protocol triggering and decode, MSO, digital voltmeter, and frequency counter
- Test faster with the intuitive InfiniiVision user interface
- Learn how to use the instrument with various signal conditions with the built-in training signals
- Get answers to your questions in a second by holding down any button and reading the pop-up help screen
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and advanced applications
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard BenchVue software
70 MHz to 200 MHz
2 or 4 analog
+8 digital (MSO models)
Max Memory Depth
Waveform Update Rate
Max Sample Rate
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model That's Right for You
With the same user interface and functionality across the entire series, you are only left to decide how many channels you need. Everything else, including bandwidth, is fully upgradeable after purchase. This ensures you can customize your oscilloscope to capture faster signals as your technology advances.
Already own one of these? Visit Technical Support
Make Measurements You Can Trust
Understanding the advanced features of your oscilloscope enables you to test more effectively and efficiently.
Learn what you can do to make even better measurements.
Extend the Capabilities of Your 2000 X‑Series Oscilloscope
Customize your 2000 X-Series with additional features and functions. Our extensive selection of software, probes, accessories, and services ensures you will be able to make the most accurate measurements possible. These are available for purchase with the original instrument or anytime thereafter. With Keysight, you'll always have the latest capabilities.
Most Popular Resources for the 2000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Explore our ever-expanding selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.