Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Monitoring Access For Gigabit Copper Tools With Fiber Networks
Gigabit Fiber To 1000Base-TX Media Converter Taps
Keysight's Gigabit Fiber to 1000Base-TX Tap simplifies connecting Gigabit copper monitoring and security devices to Gigabit fiber network links. Gigabit Fiber to 1000Base-TX Taps support passive monitoring of Gigabit links at 1000 Mbps.
Gigabit Fiber to 1000Base-TX Taps establish permanent passive access ports without introducing a point of failure or disturbing other network connections. These passive Taps deliver full-duplex monitoring with zero impact on network traffic around the clock.
Security and Visibility
Without an IP address, monitoring devices are isolated from the network, dramatically reducing their exposure to attacks. However, the monitoring device connected to the Tap still sees all traffic as if it were inline, including Layer 2 and Layer 3 errors.