Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
N/E/W9054EM0E VMA Vector Modulation Analysis Measurement Application, Multi-Touch UI
- Support spectrum and power measurements: monitor spectrum, channel power, OBW, CCDF, ACP, SEM and Spurious
- Support I/Q waveform measurement including both RF envelope and I/Q waveform
- Support digital demod measurement with multiple result traces like Raw Main time, Spectrum, I/Q Meas Time, I/Q Meas Spectrum, Error Vector Time, Error Vector Spectrum, Demod Results, Demod Bits
- Support digital modulation formats: 2-64 FSK, BPSK, QPSK, 8PSK, 16-1024QAM, MSK, ASK, APSK, VSB etc.
- Convenient presets for popular formats: NADC, EDGE, PDC, PHS, DVB (16/32/64/256QAM), DVB-S2/S2X (QPSK, 8PSK, 8/16/32/64/128/256 APSK), TETRA, APCO-25, DMR, dPMR, WiSUN (FSK and O-QPSK PHY), WLAN 802.11ay (CB1/CB2/CB3/CB4 MCS12), 802.15.3d, DECT, VDL Mode 2, MIL-STD CPM, SOQPSK-TG etc.
- Support flexible digital modulation format, measurement filter, reference filter, symbol rate etc. settings with custom defined test limit with Pass/Fail indicator
- Performance: Absolute amplitude accuracy: up to 0.19 dB, 95% percentile; EVM (QPSK): < 0.5% rms
- Support multi-touch user interface and SCPI remote interface programming
- KeysightCare software support subscription included
- Keysight supports tiered application models with N-models for UXA/PXA/PXE, E-models for MXA/EXA/MXE/VXT, and W-models for CXA. The higher tiered application models can run at the lower platforms, which means N-models can run on all platforms, E-models can run on MXA/EXA/MXE/VXT and CXA, and W-models can only run on CXA.