Benchmark Performance in Signal Analysis
PXA signal analyzers are ideally suited for high-performance research and development (R&D) applications in aerospace/defense and commercial wireless communications. The PXA analyzes signals over wider bandwidths, reduces measurement uncertainty, and reveals previously hidden signals with noise floor extension (NFE). Unravel complex signals through the PXA’s broad set of measurement applications and demodulation capabilities or add real-time spectrum analysis capabilities with an upgradeable option.
- Analyze more with a wide frequency range of 2 Hz to 50 GHz with up to 510 MHz analysis bandwidth
- See small signals in the presence of large ones with up to 75 dB of spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR)
- Extend the frequency up to 110 GHz with Keysight smart mixers
- Record, analyze, and simulate real-world scenarios with gap-free streaming up to 255 MHz
- Capture transient or intermittent signals with optional real-time spectrum analysis capabilities
- Meet stringent data security requirements with a removable solid-state drive and other optional features
Quickly Find and Measure Dynamic Signals
PXA signal analyzers enable you to quickly find and measure signals of interest in complex and dynamic environments. This is especially important in radar, electronic warfare, or signal intelligence systems. Using the real-time spectrum analysis mode, you can trigger signals with a mask and even view signals in the time domain. Quickly link cause and effect with our PXA signal analyzers.
X-Series Applications — Simplify Complex Measurements and Deliver Repeatable Results
Understand the performance of your cellular, wireless, and aerospace/defense devices and designs with downloadable PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
- Gain more insight into device performance from parametric measurements to the latest standards-compliant wireless measurements, including LTE and WLAN
- Accelerate design with integrated applications that put consistent measurements at your fingertips across design, validation, and production
- Leverage built-in measurement expertise to quickly understand signals and device performance
- Share applications across multiple instruments with available transportable licenses
Millimeter-Wave: Details Matter for Successful Measurements
Measurements at millimeter-wave frequencies require extra care. Decisions that impact measurements at lower frequencies can lead to connection loss or compromises in accuracy and repeatability at higher frequencies. Pay close attention to the details of your components for successful millimeter-wave measurements.
Interested in a N9030B?
Extend the Capabilities
Application Notes 2019.10.06
Using Noise Floor Extension in an X-Series Signal Analyzer
Application Notes 2017.12.04
Making Wideband Measurements Using PXA Signal Analyzers
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Overcoming the Challenges in Satellite Testing and Interference Detection