The aerospace software package for the M924xA PXIe oscilloscopes enables protocol triggering and decode for the MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial buses. Get other advanced analysis capabilities including eye-diagram mask testing and frequency response analysis (FRA) to help test and debug electronic systems found in the aerospace and defense applications.
- Find errors faster with hardware-based decoding
- Trigger on specific MIL-STD 1553 command/status words, data words, and error conditions
- Trigger on ARINC429 labels, data, and error conditions
- Perform hardware-based pass/fail MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 mask testing to assess the analog quality of your network
- Automatically perform parametric measurements with statistics to compare against published MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC429 electrical specifications
- Deploy MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial trigger and decode, mask testing, frequency response analysis (bode plotting), and enhanced HDTV video triggering and analysis with this convenient package. Advanced math comes standard on all M924xA PXIe oscilloscopes.
Get a 30-day trial license for M9240AERB.
The M9240AERB Aerospace and Defense Software option is enabled with a license file on the Keysight M924xA-Series PXIe oscilloscopes.
Interested in a M9240AERB?
Data Sheets 2021.05.17
Aero Software Package for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes
Product Fact Sheets 2021.10.25
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software Options
Configuration Guides 2022.04.03
InfiniiVision Software Ordering Guide