- Low-cost, 4-slot PXI controller module
- Intel Quad-Core i3-8100H 3.0GHz
- Front removable 256 GB solid state drive
- Up to 32 GB RAM memory
- Gen 3 PCIe®, 4- or 2-link (up to x24) configuration providing up to 15 GB/s max data bandwidth from CPU to PXIe backplane
- Front panel connections: four USB 2.0, two USB 3.0, two LAN (10/100/1000), and one GPIB
This low-cost, four-slot PXIe embedded PC controller module offers Gen 3 performance and a Windows 10 operating system. It is designed for mid-performance systems and is also well-suited for secure environments due to its front panel, removable solid state drive. The embedded controller is built upon a low-power Intel i3 processor with 4-threads supported through 4 cores. It is an excellent choice for single-chassis, lower-cost applications which still require a quad-core processor. Memory options up to a total of 32 GB, dual DisplayPort, USB, LAN, and GPIB connections, and removable SSD on the front panel are a few of the valuable features this controller has to offer.