What are you looking for?
- Applications that utilize an external computer to control a PXIe Chassis
- 1 slot 3U module for use in the system slot of a PXIe Chassis
- Four-link (4x4) or two-link (x8, x16) connection to the PXIe backplane
- Standard x8 PCIe connector for use with standard PCIe cables
- High performance Gen 3 PCIe cable link
- High data bandwidth (maximum 8 GB/s)
The M9022A is a PXIe System Module and is installed in the system slot of a PXIe chassis. When combined with an appropriate host adapter, it will provide a high data BW connection between the host PC and the chassis. The module can also be used with an M9037A PXIe embedded controller to interconnect two chassis in a multi-chassis system.
To ensure the best performance, the M9022A should be paired with a Gen 3 x8 Host PC card such as the Keysight M9048B. An x8 PCIe cable tested to operate at Gen 3 speeds such as the Keysight Y1202A or Y1203A should also be used.
Interested in a M9022A?
Extend the capabilities for your PXIe System Module: Single Port (x8), Gen 3
Featured Resources for M9022A PXIe System Module: Single Port (x8), Gen 3
Data Sheets 2023.01.24
Interface Modules and Adapters for PXI and AXIe Systems
Technical Overviews 2022.12.15
Tested PC and PXI/AXIe Chassis Configurations
View All Resources