- Highest performance streaming arbitrary waveform generator with up to 12 GSa/s
- Full rate, gapless streaming of raw or I/Q samples from compatible storage, DSP, digitizers or custom hardware
- Up to 2 channels in a 2U AXIe module
- 12 bit resolution up to 12 GSa/s
- 14 bit resolution up to 8 GSa/s
- Analog Bandwidth up to 5 GHz
- Spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) -90 dBc @ 100 MHz
The M8121A offers a unique combination of outstanding signal performance, wide bandwidth and unlimited playback time. Through an optical data interface, running at up to 160 Gb/s, the M8121A can receive real or complex samples from compatible storage device, DSP module, digitizer or custom hardware. A digital up-conversion engine is built into the M8121A core ASIC.
Interested in a M8121A?
Extend the capabilities for your 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Featured Resources for M8121A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Data Sheets 2020.01.13
M8121A 12 GSa/s Streaming Arbitrary Waveform Generator
User Manuals 2019.10.31
M8121A Streaming Arbitrary Waveform Generator - User Guide