- Frequency range 50 MHz to 20 GHz.
- Up to 10-port full crossbar measurement or maximum 22-port measurement capability.
- Supported by the 4-port ENA (E5070B/E5071B/E5071C/E5080A).
- Extremely fast switching speed optimized for the ENA.
- Temperature control function for superior measurement stability.
- Internal DC sources for controlling an active multiport DUT.
- Measurement Wizard Assistant (MWA) software.
The E5092A configurable multiport test set, combined with the 4-port ENA Network Analyzer (E5070B/E5071B/E5071C/E5080A), offers a complete multiport solution up to 20 GHz for a wide range of R&D and manufacturing measurement applications. This powerful combination is suited for testing multiport devices such as front-end modules (FEM) for cellular handsets, WLAN application or other general-purpose multiport devices. The test set offers flexible configuration capability that enables customization of switch matrix depending on required applications. The E5092A can be used with the Measurement Wizard Assistant (MWA) software (E5080A-790, E5071C-790, E5070B/71B-790) that simplify complex multiport test setup and increase the efficiency of a test station and measurement productivity.
Interested in a E5092A?
Featured Resources for E5092A Configurable Multiport Test Set
Data Sheets 2020.04.01
E5071C ENA Vector Network Analyzer, E5092A Configurable Multiport Test Set
Configuration Guides 2020.03.29
E5071C Network Analyzer
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Measurement Wizard Assistant (MWA) Software for Network Analyzers
E5071C ENA Vector Network Analyzer
Data Sheets 2020.06.25
E5080A ENA Vector Network Analyzer, E5092A Configurable Multiport Test Set
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Comprehensive Multiport Solution for ENA Network Analyzer
Technical Overviews 2021.04.13
Vector Network Analyzer