Safely Power Low-Power Devices
The Keysight E36100 Series bench power supply design is perfect to power your low-power devices. It provides cleaner power, better device protection, and higher accuracy than oversized power supplies. Its compact broad viewing angle fits neatly on any bench. The easy-to-use rotary knob with digit-by-digit control enables you to set the output at the desirable resolution quickly and easily.
- Choose from five models that offer up to 5 A or 100 V
- Get low output noise for sensitive devices — ripple and noise < 350µVrms
- Gain device protection against overvoltage and overcurrent
- Stable output, load regulation < 0.01 %
- Measure and get high program accuracy at 0.05%
- View results using the wide viewing angle with high contrast organic light-emitting diode (OLED)
- Store and recall up to 10 complete power supply setups
- Compact design fits on any bench
- USB and LAN (LXI Core)
Get High Performance in a small Package
The E36100 Series power supply is linear and achieves its small size by using an efficient toroid transformer. The design gives you low noise and stable output with excellent device protection. The E36100 Series power supply comes with the latest OLED technology to allow for a wide viewing angle. Voltage and current measurements are easily visible even across the bench. You can quickly recognize overcurrent conditions.
Setting the voltage and current is quick and precise — simply press the knob to select the digit to be modified. The E36100 Series power supply is also fully programmable; tests are automatable with a PC using USB or LAN.
Number of Outputs
90 to 150 W
Ripple and Noise
< 1 mVrms
0.35% + 20 mV
Front Panel Control Only
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Build your Power Supply Skill Set
Today’s designs place higher demands on the bench supplies that provide power. You may find that your bench power supply is causing more of your design challenges. Learn how to deal with these issues to ensure your power supply provides the reliable power you need.
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES
Data Sheets 2021.03.19
E36100B Series Programmable DC Power Supplies
User Manuals 2021.03.31
E36100B Series Programmable DC Power Supplies Operating and Service Guide
Build Your Power Supply Skill Set