- Measurement range: 0 - 40 °C (32 – 104 °F)
- Accuracy: ±0.1 °C (±0.2 °F) with yearly calibration
- Refresh rate: per 4 s
- Power dissipation: 1 mW typical
- Small and light weight
• Dimension: Φ42 x 17.5 mm (Φ1.65 x 0.7 in)
• Weight: 30 g (0.07lb)
The Keysight E1737A Material Sensor monitors the temperature of an object being measured or of the work piece itself. The sensor detects temperature changes and automatically compensates for thermal expansion errors.
Interchangeable sensor cables in varying lengths can be used with either air or material sensors. The E1739A/B/C/D sensor cables are available in 5m, 10m, 15m, and 25m lengths and have easy snap-on connectors so users can quickly change cables as needed.
Keysight 5530 Laser Calibration systems, utilizing environmental compensation components such as the Keysight E1737A sensor, increase manufacturing consistency, improve product quality and reliability, and allow the production of precision products.
- Automatically compensates for equipment thermal expansion
- Increases accuracy and repeatability of systems
- Extends application of laser interferometer positioning systems
- High reliability backed by three-year warranty
Interested in a E1737A?
Extend The Capabilities For Your Material Sensor
Featured Resources for E1737A Material Sensor
Data Sheets 2021.03.28
E1737A Material Temperature Sensor
Data Sheets 2020.08.12
5530 Dynamic Calibrator
Technical Overviews 2017.03.25
5530 Laser Calibration System
Data Sheets 2014.08.01
E1736A USB Sensor Hub ─ Data Sheet
View All Resources