- Removes channel effects such as lossy cables or test fixtures; commonly referred to as ‘de-embedding’
- View waveforms anywhere in a modeled system
- Inserts channel effects such as a standard cable model
- Replace one or more channel element with another
- Characterizes and corrects for S21 insertion loss of cables, fixtures, and switches without the need of additional equipment such as a VNA or TDR
- Measures and corrects probing frequency response for all probes connected to Infiniium oscilloscopes
- Ensures every probe has the same frequency response and phase for consistent measurements across multiple probes
- Share PrecisionProbe created characterization files (s2p or tf2) across multiple scopes and channels
PrecisionProbe and Infiniisim Basic provides two ways to de-embed the effect of cables and fixtures from measurements. This new package gives you both capabilities.
Compatible with all Infiniium oscilloscopes with firmware 6.30 or greater.
Get a 30-day trial license for D9010DMBA.
The D9010DMBA De-embedding (PrecisionProbe, InfiiniSim Basic) software comes pre-installed on Keysight Infiniium oscilloscopes, so there are no files to download and install.
Interested in a D9010DMBA?
Featured Resources for D9010DMBA De-embedding Software (PrecisionProbe, InfiiniSim Basic)
Data Sheets 2018.11.28
D9010DMBA De-Embedding Software Data Sheet
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
N5465A InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
[Automotive Ethernet] 100Base-T1 (BroadR-Reach) PHY Testing, Debugging with Actual Waveforms, and Certification Testing
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
Installation and Maintenance of Vehicular Satellite Communication Systems Using the N9340B Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzer
Application Notes 2018.02.28
Using PrecisionProbe Software on the Infiniium 9000 Series Oscilloscopes to Correct for Probe Loss
Data Sheets 2014.09.23
PrecisionProbe for Bandwidths up to 33 GHz