Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
85131E Flexible Cable, 3.5 mm (Test Port) To 3.5 mm
Achieve phase stability with this 96.5-cm cable when a DUT is connected, with adapter, directly to the test set port.
The Keysight 85131E is a 96.5 cm (38 in) long1 flexible cable with a 3.5 mm female2 to PSC-3.5 mm female connector. Cable frequency range is dc to 26.5 GHz with a return loss greater or equal to 16 dB. Insertion loss is 0.35 * sqrt(f) + 0.3, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 2.1 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector. Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius. Stability1 of the Keysight 85131E is less than 0.22 dB and phase is 0.16 * f + 0.8, where f is frequency in GHz.
1 Cable length and stability are supplemental characteristics.
2 Special rugged female connector is designed specifically for connecting to the network analyzer test port, but does not mate with a standard male connector.