Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Cables, Cable Assemblies, and Leads
- 85131D Semi-Rigid Cable Set, 3.5 mm (Test Port) To 3.5 mm
85131D Semi-Rigid Cable Set, 3.5 mm (Test Port) To 3.5 mm
Achieve phase stability with these 53-cm cables when a DUT is connected between cable ends
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Achieve phase stability with these 53-cm cables when a DUT is connected between cable ends.
The Keysight 85131D is an 53 cm (21 in) long1 semi-rigid cable set composed of a 3.5 mm female2 to PSC-3.5 mm female connector and a 3.5 mm female2 to 3.5 mm male connector. Cable frequency range is dc to 26.5 GHz with a return loss of 16 dB or better. Insertion loss is 0.3 * sqrt(f) + 0.2 dB, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 1.8 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector. Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius. Stability1 of the Keysight 85131D is less than 0.06 dB and phase is 0.16 * f + 0.5, where f is frequency in GHz.
1 Cable length and stability are supplemental characteristics.
2 Special rugged female connector is designed specifically for connecting to the network analyzer test port, but does not mate with a standard male connector.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements