Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- DC to 9 GHz frequency range
The Keysight 85033E calibration kit contains precision 3.5mm standards used to calibrate Keysight network analyzers. Standards include fixed terminations, open circuits, and short circuits in both sexes. A torque wrench is also included for proper connection. This kit is specified from dc to 9 GHz.
Options are available to add 3.5 mm female to female, 3.5 mm male to male and 3.5 mm female to male adapters. Other options add four 3.5mm to type-N adapters or four 3.5 mm to 7 mm adapters.
Interested in a 85033E?
Featured Resources for 85033E Standard Mechanical Calibration Kit, DC to 9 GHz, 3.5 mm
User Manuals 2017.06.19
85033E 3.5 mm Calibration Kit User's and Service Guide
Application Notes 2023.03.06
Specifying Calibration Standards and Kits for Keysight Vector Network Analyzers
View All Resources