What are you looking for?
Superior RF performance
- Frequency response: ±0.3 dB
- Maximum SWR: 1.15 (10 MHz to 4 GHz), 1.3 (4 GHz to 12.4 GHz)
- Low-level sensitivity: > 0.5 mV/uW
- Output Polarity: Negative
- Maximum operating input power: 200 mW
- Typical short-term maximum input power (< 1 minute): 1 W
- Noise: < 50 uV
The Keysight 423B Low-Barrier Schottky Diode detector has been widely used for many years in a variety of applications including leveling and power sensing. It offers good performance and ruggedness. Matched pairs (Option 001) offer very good detector tracking. A video load (Option 002) extends the square-law region to at least 0.1 mW (-10 dBm).
Keysight offers different types of detectors, click here to learn more about Keysight Detector
Interested in a 423B?
Featured Resources for 423B Low-Barrier Schottky Diode Detector, 10 MHz to 12.4 GHz
User Manuals 2019.01.13
423B and 8470B Detectors Operating and Service Manual
Data Sheets 2018.01.17
423B, 8470B, 8472B, 8473B/C Low Barrier Schottky Diode Detectors
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Low Barrier Schottky Diode Detectors
View All Resources