Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
34133A Precision Electronic Test Leads
Use these small, light weight, spring-loaded leads with small components and dense circuit boards.
- Termination: right angle shrouded banana plugs
- Maximum current: 3 A
- Rating: 1000 V CAT II
- Length: 1.2 meters (48 inches)
The Keysight 34133A precision electronic test leads are designed specifically for working with small components and in dense circuit boards. The test leads are small, light and feature Keysight's browser concept, using a crown point pogo pin. The spring-loaded tip helps absorb those small movements and the crown point digs into solder. Each kit includes two test leads (one red and one black).
For more information about Keysight test leads and probes for multimeters, please visit Multimeter Test Leads and Probes.