- Range: when used with 10771A Angular Reflector
• ±10° (36,000 arc sec) rotated about base of optics
• ±20°(72,000 arc sec) rotated about center of optics
- Resolution: 0.03 µrad (0.006 arc sec)
- Maximum Beam Size: 6 mm (0.24 in)
- Beam Separation: 11 mm (0.43 in)
- Weight: 553 g (1.4 lb)
- Mount used: 10785A
The Keysight 10770A Angular Interferometer is a high accuracy plane mirror interferometer ideal for use in precision calibration applications. Used with the 10771A Angular Reflector in an 5530 Laser Calibration System, the interferometer measures pitch and yaw motions along each axis that a machine tool or measuring machine travels. The system can help quickly locate and evaluate unwanted angular motion.
As part of the 5530 system, it is a powerful diagnostic tool that helps in making the replace or rebuild decisions for the older machine tools.
Interested in a 10770A?
Extend the capabilities for your Angular Interferometer
Featured Resources for 10770A Angular Interferometer
Data Sheets 2020.08.12
5530 Dynamic Calibrator
Technical Overviews 2017.03.25
5530 Laser Calibration System
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
Laser Interferometer Measurement Optics
Data Sheets 2014.08.01
55281A Angular Optics Kit
View All Resources