What are you looking for?
The Keysight 10702A Linear Interferometer, the basic interferometer for linear measurements, enables general purpose single axis measurements.
The 10702A includes one 10703A Retroreflector as a reference reflector. A second 10703A is needed to complete the linear measurement optic set. The interferometer cannot be used to bend the beam. If the interferometer is the moving component, the 10702A Option 001 must be ordered. More about the 10703A Retroreflector
Differential operation requires removing the 10703A Retroreflector and attaching it to the reference surface of interest.
Plane mirror operation requires a 10722A Plane Mirror Converter and a 10703A Retroreflector. Adding these parts converts the 10702A into a 10706A Plane Mirror Interferometer. These parts allow measurement of axial displacement of a plane mirror. More about the 10722A Plane Mirror Converter
The 10702A can also be converted to a 10706B High Stability Plane Mirror Interferometer with the addition of one 10722A Plane Mirror Converter and one 10723A High Stability Adapter. More about the 10723A High-Stability Adapter
- Application: General purpose
- Distinguishing Feature: Low cost
- # of Axis: 1
- Maximum Beam Size: 6 mm
- Beam Separation: 12.7 mm (0.5 in)
- Weight: 232 g (8.2 oz), Option 001 246 g (8.7 oz)
- Fundamental Optical Resolution: λ/2 (316.5 nm, 12.5 µin)
- System Resolution: λ/64 (10 nm, 0.4 µin) based on using 32x electronic resolution extension
- System Resolution: λ/512 (1.2 nm, 0.047 µin) based on using 256x electronic resolution extension
- Reflector: 10703A
- Mount Used: 10711A
- Referenced: No
- Turned Configuration: Yes. Requires Option 001
Learn more about Laser Interferometer Position Measurement Systems
Interested in a 10702A?
Extend the capabilities for your Linear Interferometer
Featured Resources for 10702A Linear Interferometer
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Optics and Laser Heads for Laser-Interferometer Positioning Systems
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
Laser Interferometer Measurement Optics
View All Resources
10706A Plane Mirror Interferometer
10706B High Stability Plane Mirror Interferometer