Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
The Keysight Environmental, Health and Safety Management System (EHSMS) broadly applies to Keysight's design, development, manufacturing, distribution, sourcing, and sales and service activities worldwide. It is designed to minimize adverse environmental, health and safety impacts, ensure ongoing compliance, meet the requirements of ISO 14001 and satisfy ISO45001. Contractors are an integral part of the EHSMS effort. Therefore, Keysight Contractors are expected to fully support and cooperate with these efforts.
As part of the EHSMS effort Contractor and Sub-Contractor personnel shall:
- Ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, and requirements that pertain to environmental, health and safety. This includes developing and implementing appropriate job-specific EHS programs.
- Correct unsafe work practices, conditions, and regulatory violations committed by Contractor and Sub-Contractor personnel.
- Notify the Keysight Project Manager/Host of conditions or practices found on site that could result in serious injury, property damage, or environmental damage.