Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
관련 가격, 특별 행사, 이벤트 및 연락처 정보를 보시려면 국가를 선택하여 주십시오.
This step-by-step process will help you to configure the N9021B MXA signal analyzer, that provides you with up to 510 MHz analysis bandwidth, and up to 50 GHz frequency range.
Refer to the following option list, and tailor the performance and features of the N9021B MXA signal analyzer to meet your requirements
Included in Base Product
Standard options and accessories come with the MXA base model at no additional charge and do not need to be ordered.
• Spectrum analyzer measurement application
• Hex-core, high-performance processor, 32 GB RAM, with flash calibration file memory
• Frequency reference
• Mechanical attenuator
• Digital processor with 4 GB capture memory
• Fast sweep capability
• Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
• Multi-language user interface
• Benchtop configuration
• User guides
• Receiver calibrator (RCal) control license
• Power cord
The majority of N9021B upgrade kit are fast license-key upgrades for performance options that do not require additional hardware:
1. Place an order for the upgrade with Keysight and request to receive the option upgrade entitlement
certificate and a one-time software upgrade license through email
2. Redeem the certificate through the web by following the instructions on the certificate
3. Install the license file and latest software in the MXA
4. Begin using the new capability
콘텐츠 잠금 해제
귀하의 양식이 성공적으로 제출되었습니다.
판매 문의 부탁드립니다.
A sales representative will contact you soon.