- Provide comprehensive software updates and enhancements
- Offer frequent application protocol releases to a library of 400+ applications
- Conduct research into emerging security vulnerabilities
- Deliver frequent security updates to a library of 35K+ security attacks, evasion techniques, and pieces of live malware
- Aggregate of newly discovered attacks and malware from proprietary research conducted by dedicated threat intelligence staff, drawn from proprietary sources, strategic customer relationships, and carrier feeds
Updated Data Feeds to Ensure Current Application and Threat Intelligence
Problem: Data Breaches and Security Threats a Certainty for the Unprepared
Fortune magazine reports that security issues are among the top three concerns of leaders around the world today. Understandably, when Ponemon Research finds that the average malicious hack takes an astonishing 256 days to discover (and pegs the average cost of a data breach at $4 million). The aim is clearly to get in front of these bad guys and, if attacked, quickly identify the issue and contain the damage.
As new security threats surface every week, staying on top of today’s threat landscape is a full-time job, requiring constant vigilance and in-depth research.
It is an expensive and time-consuming proposition, but no enterprise manager, government agency, or service provider wants to be caught unprepared.
Solution: Current Threat Intelligence Strengthens Security Defenses
Our Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) subscription service takes the legwork out of network protection by providing up-to-the-moment threat intelligence.
Using advanced surveillance techniques and methodologies, our dedicated team of application and security researchers identify, capture, and provide ongoing updates to your ATI.
From their proprietary research, the ATI team aggregates newly discovered attacks and malware, providing application insight, including protocols, security attacks, and product enhancements on 400+ applications tracked by ATI.
Additionally, we provide intelligence to simulate realistic conditions and relevant attacks for a large database of exploits, including simulation of 100+ evasion techniques.
ATI technology is leveraged across Keysight's visibility, test, and security portfolio. The intelligence is harnessed by Keysight test solutions including IxLoad®, IxChariot®, and IxNetwork®. It is also provided to customers of BreakingPoint®, used by the world’s largest network equipment vendors and service providers to test their networks and technology. ATI provides data to Keysight's AppStack, which is integrated in our award-winning Vision series of network packet brokers (NPBs) and ThreatARMOR™.
- Real-time cloud threat intelligence that enables ThreatARMOR to provide continuous protection, filtering out untrusted countries, malicious sites, and harmful IP addresses (malware distribution, phishing sites, botnet C and C sites, spam distribution, bogons, hijacked domains, and unassigned IPs)
- Application insight enabling AppStack and our network-visibility products to provide complete network visibility extending beyond Layer 4 into granular application behaviors, including an always-on global IP geolocation database
- ATI delivers to BreakingPoint constant updates of the top applications critical in validating the legitimate application performance of security tools as well as validating the efficacy of lawful intercept (LI), data loss prevention (DLP), and deep packet inspection (DPI) solutions
- Daily malware update service enables ATI to deliver nearer-real-time malware threat intelligence that helps differentiate the most agile security systems from the rest
- Real-world traffic that provides realistic, scalable application emulations to recreate network traffic profiles using 400+ applications, updated with the BreakingPoint ATI subscription
- Continually updated ATI application library, is used by the IxLoad, IxNetwork, and IxChariot test solutions, helps users validate the scale and performance capabilities of content-aware devices and networks
- Keysight's products, powered by ATI, improve your security performance, bring application-level visibility and context to your monitoring tools, and validate network devices with real-world threats and application conditions