Make Bench-Quality Measurements with Space-Saving SMUs
Keysight's U2722A and U2723A modular source measure units (SMU) offer high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity and flexibly operate as standalone units or as modular units in the U2781A USB modular product chassis. These versatile 3-channel SMUs are the size of a typical novel making it easy to perform accurate sweep and measurements on-the-go.
- High current sensitivity of 100pA with 16-bit resolution
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Low current measurement capability down to nA levels
- Four-quadrant operation (± 120 mA/± 20 V)
- Standalone and modular capabilities
- Voltage and current programming and readback
- Includes BenchVue software license
- Embedded test scripts on U2723A simplify automated testing with up to two scripts per channel
PathWave BenchVue USB Modular SMU Pro Software
- Perform unrestricted data logging with limit checking and alerts.
- Configure voltage and current source, range, and limit for each SMU channel.
- Arrange SMU channels in serial or parallel to achieve higher throughput.
- Display source and measure for each individual channel concurrently to plot I/V curves.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Control, Automate, and Simplify with BenchVue
Modular SMUs 2722A and 2723A include Keysight BenchVue software to make it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences. You can quickly move past the test development phase and access results fast with just a few clicks.
- Configure the most commonly used controls and measurements from instruments
- Easily log and export data and screen images in just a few clicks for faster analysis
- Create automated test sequences fast with minimal instrument knowledge
±120 mA/ ±20V
Min Measurement Resolution
100 pA/0.1 mV
Max SMU Channels
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2022.05.12
U2722A/U2723A USB Modular Source Measure Unit
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
U2700A Series USB Modular Instruments
Application Notes 2014.07.30
Battery Charger Testing with USB Source Measure Unit (SMU)