Gain Deeper Insights
InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series digital oscilloscopes are the most advanced members of the InfiniiVision family. They enable you to more deeply analyze signals with capabilities such as histograms, jitter analysis, and eye diagrams. Unlike other oscilloscopes, using these advanced capabilities is easy. An intuitive touch user interface, voice control, and zone triggering make the most complex tasks simple.
- PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for remote control, data logging, and automated testing
- See higher frequencies with 1 GHz to 6 GHz of bandwidth
- Easily isolate signals in seconds with zone touch triggering
- Make more precise measurements with a low noise floor of 115 μVrms at 1 mV/div and 1 GHz
- Decode serial buses faster with hardware-based serial analysis options
- Simulate operations with the advanced math functionality and optional dual arbitrary WaveGen
- Deepen your insight with advanced jitter analysis, time interval error (TIE) plots, histograms, and eye diagrams
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
PathWave BenchVue oscilloscope software for the PC makes it simple to connect, control, capture, and view measurement data from your oscilloscopes with no additional programming.
- Easily log data, screenshots, and system status
- Save and replicate instrument configurations to repeat results
- Quickly export measurement data in the desired format
- Rapidly prototype and automate custom test sequences
Perform Sophisticated Signal Analysis
The 6000 X-Series has the most advanced InfiniiVision analysis tools available:
- Analyze the most difficult parts of your signal with segmented memory and mask testing
- Turn the most advanced triggering into one easy step with zone touch triggering. Simply draw a box with your finger on screen
- Get more out of your oscilloscope with 7-in-1 instrument integration: oscilloscope, frequency response analyzer (Bode plots), logic analyzer / mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO), protocol analyzer, dual arbitrary WaveGen, voltmeter, and a frequency counter
- Protect your investment with full upgradeability at any time for features like bandwidth, instrument integration, and advanced software applications
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard PathWave BenchVue software
1 GHz to 6 GHz
2 or 4 analog
+16 digital (MSO models)
Max Sample Rate
Waveform Update Rate
Max Memory Depth
4 M points
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Debug with Confidence
With the most advanced capabilities of any InfiniiVision oscilloscope, it is critical to understand how all the functions of the 6000 X-Series can make your measurements even easier.
Learn about how you can use these capabilities to see even more detail in your design.
Accelerate the Win With Technical Support
The Smart Bench Essentials instruments comes with KeysightCare support. You will have access to technical experts from Keysight and 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed in the shortest amount of time.
What do you get?
- 2-business-day technical response
- Online knowledge center
- Self-service web portal
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2020.12.13
InfiniiVision 6000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Is it Time for a Higher Bandwidth Oscilloscope?
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Characterizing CAN Bus Arbitration Using Oscilloscopes
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Component Testing Using an Oscilloscope with Integrated Waveform Generator