- Simulate UE behavior in 5G use case deployments: Network slicing, multi-access edge computing (MEC) low latency and offloading, video optimization
- Perform service quality validation with subscriber modeling, multiplay traffic generation, and quality of experience (QoE) measurements
- Validate complex scenarios for service-based architectures
- Validate 5G nodes and interfaces via specialized Ixia hardware or Virtual Edition (VE)
- Scale up to millions of subscribers using stateful application traffic mixes that can interact with real servers and peers
- Enforce and validate multiple user-plane QoS characteristics per flow or session
- Control test traffic mix and intensity using network objectives to independently manage control- and user-planes
- Generic licensing scheme offers flexibility to grow with your needs and fit your budget; future-proof and pay-as-you-grow, protecting initial investment
- Available for deployment on all major public clouds, including AWS Marketplace (both BYOL and PAYG options)
5G Innovation Spawns New Test Challenges
5G demands are inherently different than 4G, as it aims to address existing and emerging mobile network architecture requirements for consolidated services, greater scale, and lower latency communications.
5G value propositions:
- Scale network resources with the ability to dynamically assign network functions to support new services or new slices serving different verticals or use cases
- Manage costs through consolidated services and paving the way for a true multi-vendor implementation at each layer or function
- Service flexibility with the ability to handle and to accelerate the service delivery to all stakeholders
The 5G Core introduces new protocols, service-based architecture, virtualization, and network slicing, among other things. The elastic nature of the 5G Core network creates new challenges for testing the core network elements, both in isolation and in end-to-end setups.
5G Lab Testing With High-Performance UE Simulation
With 5G development and adoption progressing rapidly, cloud native is central to the 5G Core architecture. With its microservice architecture and options to be deployed either as a virtual machine (VM) or Container, LoadCore is fully aligned to this new paradigm. Regardless of the infrastructure being used it delivers high performance, high flexibility and versatility users expect from an all-encompassing test tool.
Validate 5G Core at Scale
Using LoadCore’s real-world subscriber modeling, testers do not need to be protocol experts to develop realistic test scenarios. From a single application, users can perform capacity tests, detail a device’s throughput, measure voice and video quality, and model a wide variety of mobility scenarios.
A multitude of test topologies are available, centered around node isolation, interface testing, or service validation.
Application Notes 2021.11.29
Negative Testing using LoadCore
Data Sheets 2022.06.13
LoadCore™ 5G Core Testing
White Papers 2019.12.06
Best Practices for 5G Core Network Validation
Solution Briefs 2020.05.26
5 Tips for Building 5G Networks with Confidence
The State of 5G
Test Module Overview - 5G
White Papers 2020.05.22
Test Considerations for 5G
Nine Tests You Need Now for Edge-to-Cloud Networking