Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- Additional Products
- KeysightCare Service and Support
- KeysightAccess Service
- Calibration Services
- Repair Services
- Technology Refresh Services
- Test as a Service (TaaS)
- Test Asset Management and Optimization
- Network/Security Services
- Consulting Services
- Financial Services
- Education Services
- Keysight Support Portal
- Used Equipment
- All Services
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
- Validation-as-a-service through a software-as-a-service (SaaS) – consume it with your browser, no software to install, always up to date
- Built-in safety features validate the target IP address is owned by the Azure account that executes the DDoS validation
- Offers a simplified user interface and an “out-of-the-box” experience
- Elastically scales DDoS simulation agent
- Our pay-per-use model enables the flexibility to grow validations with your business and network growth
- Large-scale DDoS validation available with assistance from Microsoft Azure and Keysight
- Optional managed DDoS test service delivers the resources and expertise to simulate large-scale DDoS
- Pre-defined DDoS test sizing and test duration profiles enable safer validations by eliminating the potential of configuration errors
Take proactive measures to strengthen + optimize your security posture
Problem: Ensuring Cloud DDoS Protection is Working
The frequency and scale of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks are increasing and becoming easier to carry out. It is no surprise that DDoS is a leading cause of business service outage and a top concern for organizations today.
While cloud providers enable a variety of options to build cost-effective, elastic, and highly-available applications, enterprises have a shared responsibility to ensure their DDoS protection controls are properly configured. To protect both their bottom line and user experience, organizations need a way to validate their cloud-based DDoS protection.
Solution: Proactive, Continuous Cloud DDoS Protection Validation
As cloud is the new normal, continuous testing of DDoS protection services on cloud infrastructures needs to be the new normal too.
Keysight's BreakingPoint Cloud—Microsoft Azure DDoS Protection Validation provides continuous insights into the security posture of cloud environments by safely modeling DDoS traffic so you can assess the effectiveness of your DDoS protection services.
BreakingPoint Cloud builds on 20+ years of leadership in network security testing to reveal your security exposure across public, private, and hybrid networks. The ongoing research of our Application and Threat Intelligence (ATI) team ensures regular updates so you have access to the latest breach scenarios and threat simulations.
BreakingPoint Cloud - Microsoft Azure DDoS Protection Validation
6 Simple Steps to Understand How Your Azure DDoS Protection Works. Learn how to simulate a controlled, authorized denial of service (DDoS) attack to validate your Microsoft Azure DDoS Protection Service.
BreakingPoint Cloud Software-as-a-Service Cybersecurity Assessment Platform
Do you need continuous insights into the security posture of your cloud-attached environments? Learn how Ixia BreakingPoint Cloud™ safely models security breaches and threat vectors to assess the effectiveness of your hybrid IT security.