i3070 Series 6 In-Circuit Test System for PCBAs
Keysight's family of i3070 Series 6 In-Circuit Test (ICT) systems are built on a proven technology foundation, and they improve test efficiency with time-tested software, hardware, and programmability. I3070 Series 6 ICT tester supports a wide range of printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) sizes for applications including IoT and 5G, as well as automotive and energy. The i3070 features a unique design that delivers the shortest signal path between measurement circuitry and devices under test to minimize undesired effects from parasitic capacitance, improve immunity to crosstalk, and eliminate stray signal coupling effects, delivering consistent and repeatable measurements. The Series 6 are fully backwards compatible with previous systems and make highly repeatable measurements.
i3070 Series 6 ICT offers customers:
- Improved test efficiency with >40% faster Silicon Nails / Boundary-Scan testing and >6% faster overall testing on most PCBAs
- 100% backwards compatibility guarantees minimal down time for installation and complete code compatibility
- Certified machine-to-machine (M2M) capabilities such as IPC Connected Factory Exchange (IPC-CFX) and IPC-HERMES-9852 standards offer increased operation efficiency, greater test data insights, shorter response times, and reduced operating expenses
- Modern software licensing demystifies license costs, centralizes license management, and scales to meet production demand
- Reduced energy costs with a smart power supply which intelligently monitors power consumption and reports energy savings.
The new i3070 Series 6 in-circuit test platform provides transportable test capabilities and adds advanced Industry 4.0 technology to deliver high yield, fast throughput and best-in-class operational efficiency for our top-tier printed circuit assembly manufacturing customers.
For a low-cost in-circuit test system with digital capability, please see Keysight latest i1000D systems.