Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Design + Test Software
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
Generate Wide Bandwidth and Wide Dynamic Range Signals Simultaneously
The M9300 Series arbitrary waveform generators (AWGs) offer you high resolution and wide bandwidth waveforms with excellent signal quality in a PXIe form factor. Generate the most realistic waveforms for your radar, satellite, and frequency-agile communication systems.
- Up to 1.25 GSa/s with 500 MHz of bandwidth per channel
- Up to 15-bit resolution
- Flexible signal generation
- Superior signal fidelity to debug your toughest designs with confidence
- Clean or distorted signal generation to stress your device to its limits
- Notice to EU Customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
The M9300 Series gives designers access to the most advanced digital-to-analog (DAC) technology available in a commercial AWG. Each module incorporates two high-speed DACs to create 500 MHz of signal bandwidth and ≤ -65 dBc spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) across each channel. You have the choice of driving your design differentially from the DAC outputs or single-ended through multiple signal-conditioning paths.
Although some AWGs require you to make a trade-off between the number of output channels and differential outputs, the M9300 Series provides both — it allows you to finalize your designs and eliminate the need for hybrids in the test path. In addition, each channel can output waveforms as an IF or baseband signal for I/Q upconversion.
10 or 15 bit
Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR)
Find the Model that's Right for You
Already own one of these products? Visit Technical Support
Extend the Capabilities of Your M9300 Series AWG
Most Popular Resources for the M9300 Series
Explore our ever-expanding selection of resources to help you make more accurate measurements, ultimately leading to a better design.