Generate Wide Bandwidth and Wide Dynamic Range Signals Simultaneously
The M9300 Series arbitrary waveform generators (AWGs) offer you high resolution and wide bandwidth waveforms with excellent signal quality in a PXIe form factor. Generate the most realistic waveforms for your radar, satellite, and frequency-agile communication systems.
- up to 1.25 GSa/s with 500 MHz of bandwidth per channel
- up to 15-bit resolution
- Flexible signal generation
- superior signal fidelity to debug your toughest designs with confidence
- clean or distorted signal generation to stress your device to its limits
- Notice to EU Customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life
The M9300 Series gives designers access to the most advanced digital-to-analog (DAC) technology available in a commercial AWG. Each module incorporates two high-speed DACs to create 500 MHz of signal bandwidth and ≤ -65 dBc spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) across each channel. You have the choice of driving your design differentially from the DAC outputs or single-ended through multiple signal-conditioning paths.
Although some AWGs require you to make a trade-off between the number of output channels and differential outputs, the M9300 Series provides both — it allows you to finalize your designs and eliminate the need for hybrids in the test path. In addition, each channel can output waveforms as an IF or baseband signal for I/Q upconversion.
10 or 15 bit
Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR)
Find the Model that's Right for You
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES
White Papers 2020.02.13
CCIX – A New Interconnect Technology
White Papers 2022.11.06
Reduce Test Time, Reduce Cost: Data Center Component and Transceiver Test
Application Notes 2020.01.28
Error Analysis of PAM4 Signals
Application Notes 2018.01.25
Testing and Troubleshooting Digital RF Communications Receiver Designs
View All Resources