What are you looking for?
4 Channels, 400 MHz BW
The M5301A is a single-slot PXIe module with four baseband AWG outputs, clock input and output, and four triggers. It provides high performance with easy-to-use programming libraries, real-time sequencing technology, and FPGA programming.
The M5301A baseband AWG module supports analog waveforms from 0 to 400 MHz with 400 MHz of bandwidth. The waveforms can be played from onboard memory as part of an HVI sequence.
- Single PXIe slot with 4 channels
- Creation of analog waveforms from 0 to 400 MHz
- Waveform memory of 1 GSa per channel
- PathWave FPGA with user-customizable accessible area
The M5301A has a Soft Front Panel (SFP) that provides a simple interface to the RF AWG module. It covers the basic operation of the instrument and is especially useful for initially getting acquainted with the instrument before software programming is started. It also gives you the ability to debug your system and monitor driver calls.
The M5301A comes with IVI.NET, IVI-C, and IVI-COM drivers to enable easy integration into common test development environments. In addition, a Python interface is also provided with the module.
PathWave FPGA is a graphical environment that enables you to rapidly develop FPGA designs on the M5301A. When combined with a PathWave FPGA license, you now have access to the user-programmable FPGA and can insert your custom logic into the instrument. You can begin from the rich set of built-in library elements, or import Vivado IP or HDL IP. Key benefits include:
- Visualize application flows and insert custom blocks
- Streamline the design process with full native FPGA code compatibility
- Quickly compile the bitfile to program the FPGA model embedded in the instrument
- Easily target different instrument FPGAs using Board Support Packages
PathWave Test Sync Executive
PathWave Test Sync Executive enables rapid development of high-performance, multi-channel, multi-instrument real-time synchronous solutions. It is enabled on the M5301A with a PathWave license and has seamless interaction with PathWave FPGA. Test Sync Executive features:
- Transparent multi-mode synchronization by precisely time aligning multiple channels in the same module or across several modules
- Real-time synchronous execution including sequencing, branching, and looping
- Time-deterministic hardware-based execution