4 Channels, DC-16 GHz, 2 GHz IBW
The M5300A is a two-slot PXIe module with four high-speed AWG outputs, clock input and output, and eight triggers. It provides high-performance with easy-to-use programming libraries, real-time sequencing technology, and FPGA programming.
The module supports four directly synthesized RF channels in 2 PXIe slots with up to 16 GHz of RF and 2 GHz of instantaneous bandwidth.
- Dual PXIe slot with 4 directly synthesized RF channels
- Creation of analog waveforms from DC to 16 GHz
- Direct digital I/Q modulation
- 16 GHz of RF and 2 GHz of instantaneous bandwidth
- Waveform memory per channel of 1 GSample
- PathWave FPGA with user-customizable accessible area
The M5300A has a Soft Front Panel (SFP) that provides a simple interface to the RF AWG module. It covers the basic operation of the instrument and is especially useful for initially getting acquainted with the instrument before software programming is started. It also gives you the ability to debug your system and monitor driver calls.
The M5300A comes with IVI.NET, IVI-C, and IVI-COM drivers to enable easy integration into common test development environments. In addition, a Python interface is also provided with the module.
PathWave FPGA is a graphical environment that enables you to rapidly develop FPGA designs on the M5300A. When combined with a PathWave FPGA license, you now have access to the user-programmable FPGA and can insert your custom logic into the instrument. You can begin from the rich set of built-in library elements, or import Vivado IP or HDL IP. Key benefits include:
- Visualize application flows and insert custom blocks
- Streamline the design process with full native FPGA code compatibility
- Quickly compile the bitfile to program the FPGA model embedded in the instrument
- Easily target diffferent instrument FPGAs using Board Support Packages
PathWave Test Sync Executive
PathWave Test Sync Executive enables rapid development of high-performance, multi-channel, multi-instrument real-time synchronous solutions. It is enabled on the M5300A with a PathWave license and has seamless interaction with PathWave FPGA. Test Sync Executive features:
- Transparent multi-mode synchronization by precisely time aligning multiple channels in the same module or across several modules
- Real-time synchronous execution including sequencing, branching, and looping
- Time-deterministic hardware-based execution