- Size: 483.85 (W) x 372.06 (H) x 543.14 (D) mm. Space required in a 19” rack layout is 8U with an optional embedded PC controller
- Software: Test Exec SL 7.1 & TS-5000 Family Application Software 7.0V with over 400 built-in test libraries via optional embedded PXI controller.
- Embedded PXI Controller (Optional): Core i7 2.1GHz processor, 8GB S-DIMM, 500GB HDD SATA, with Built-in GPIB controller, Windows 7 64-bit
- Industrial PC Controller (Optional): Core i5-2400 3.1GHz Processor, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD with Windows 7 64-bit and PCIe-8560/PXI-8565 PCIe-to-PXI expansion kit
- Signal switching: Up to 104 x 4 matrix
- Load switching: Up to 8-channels x 40A, 32-channels x 7.5A and 72-channels x 2A
- Measurement: 6.5 Digit Digital Multimeter and support for any cPCI, PXI-1 based measurement instruments e.g. digitizers.
- Stimulus: Support for any cPCI, PXI-1 based measurement stimulus instruments e.g. ARB and DAC
The Keysight TS-8989 PXI Functional Test System provides manufacturers with a cost effective, integrated PXI-based measurement, switch and load system in a box that supports up to 104 test nodes and current loads of up to 40A. Designed for mechatronic application functional tests, it is the ideal minimalistic one box solution for the industrial and automotive industries that provides ‘Best Enough Test’ while saving invaluable rack and floor space.
Get latest tips and information from the Keysight Automotive Functional Test Forum.
Learn how to accelerate software development and test integration using Keysight's TestExecSL Software.
Interested in a U8989A?
Extend The Capabilities For Your PXI Functional Test System
Application Notes 2014.08.03
Testplan Development on CVI Labwindows with TS-5400 PXI Series
Application Notes 2017.12.01
TS-8989 System Integration Guide
Application Notes 2015.05.10
Testing Automotive Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Controls
Application Notes 2018.08.28
Functional Testing of Automotive DC-DC Converter ECUs
Programming Guides 2016.01.31
TS-8989 Body/Safety ECU Reference Solution Developer Guide
Automotive Body and Safety Electronics Test
White Papers 2017.11.30
Right Load Switching and Simulation Design for High Current