- Up to 53 GHz bandwidth with 8.42-psec rise time enables measurement on the latest high-speed serial standards
- Runs on the E5080B ENA with simple and intuitive operation
- Unmatched performances: wide dynamic range (up to 140 dB) and low noise floor for accurate measurements
- Fast measurement speed for real-time analysis
- State-of-the art calibration techniques reduce measurement errors
- Automatic deskew for easy removal of fixture and probe effects
- Eye diagram analysis of high-speed digital interconnects
- Method of Implementation (MOI) for High-Speed Digital Interconnects Applications are available: USB, HDMI, Ethernet, SATA, DisplayPort, MIPI and more.
Use S96011B to perform enhanced time domain analysis for high-speed data applications. Includes all functionality of the S96010B (TDR/TDT mode). In addition, the S96011B enables more detailed measurements and evaluations, such as eye diagram / mask modes, without adding PLTS software. Jitter and emphasis / equalization capabilities enable simulation of real-world signals and environment. The S96011B covers up to 53 GHz bandwidth. Full calibration is available and the automatic deskew ensures easy removal of fixture and probe effects. To get the best accuracy, use mechanical calibration kits or ECal with DC option (i.e. N469xD or N4433D with Option 0DC).
Interested in a S96011B?
Configuration Guides 2021.05.18
E5080B ENA Series Vector Network Analyzers
Data Sheets 2021.05.10
E5080B ENA Series Vector Network Analyzer
Installation Guides 2019.03.19
E5080B ENA Series Network Analyzer - Installation Guide
Technical Overviews 2021.04.13
Vector Network Analyzer
Reference Guides 2019.05.08
E5080B Security Features
Configuration Guides 2019.04.16
Keysight Technologies E5071C to E5080B Code Migration