What are you looking for?
S95070B Modulation Distortion up to 53 GHz
Provides nonlinear DUT behavior (EVM, NPR, and ACPR) under modulated stimulus conditions.
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
- Provides nonlinear DUT behavior (EVM, NPR, and ACPR) under modulated stimulus conditions.
- Vector error correction and VNA calibration reduce error and provide very low residual system EVM.
- Frequency coverage up to 53 GHz.
- Coherent measurements with multiple receivers provide fast measurements.
S95070B software enables fast and accurate active device modulation distortion characterization under modulated stimulus conditions up to 53 GHz. The wide dynamic range and vector error correction of the PXI VNA results in an extremely low residual EVM from the test setup, giving you a complete picture of your device’s performance without test system interference. S95070B software measures EVM, NPR, ACPR, and decomposes nonlinear signals and linear signals through spectral correlation between the input and output spectrum, without doing demodulation. Integration with the PXI VNA’s measurement flexibility enables you to do quick modulation distortion measurements along with traditional VNA tests.
The S95070B software requires the M983xA PXI network analyzer with Option 270 and 190, M981xAS PXI network analyzer with Option 491/691 and 090, or M980xA PXI network analyzer with direct receiver access configurations and Option 090/190.
- Get 30-day free trial license.
- Enables software application on your PXI VNA.
Interested in a S95070B?
Extend the capabilities for your Modulation Distortion up to 53 GHz
Featured Resources for S95070B Modulation Distortion up to 53 GHz
Data Sheets 2023.04.02
M980xA Series PXIe Vector Network Analyzer
Configuration Guides 2021.01.10
M981xAS Series PXIe Vector Component Analyzer (VCA)
View All Resources