Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Enable browser cookies for improved site capabilities and performance.
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
No product matches found - System Exception
- Products and Services
- Application Software
- Network Analyzer Software
- S95015B Real-time S-Parameter and Power Measurement Uncertainty
S95015B Real-time S-Parameter and Power Measurement Uncertainty
Get real-time S-parameter and power measurement uncertainty for more realistic pass/fail tests.
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
Availability depends on configuration
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
The S95015B provides real-time measurement uncertainty for S-parameters and power measurements with the measurement traces on one screen. It lets you estimate uncertainty reliably and apply more realistic limit lines for pass/fail tests for better production yield rates.
The S95015B provides real-time measurement uncertainty for S-parameters and power measurements with the measurement traces on one screen. It enables the users to estimate uncertainty reliably and apply more realistic limit lines for pass/fail tests for better production yield rates.
- Real-time uncertainty for S-parameter and power measurements.
- Estimates the combined uncertainty of calibration standards, power sensors, noise, and cable and connector repeatability.
- Displays uncertainty with the actual measurement traces.
- Compatible with the current Keysight Uncertainty Calculator.
- Available on the M983xA and M980xA PXI network analyzers.
For more information, please visit Keysight Network Analyzer Software.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements